I can't think of a title

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I just wanted to thank everyone who is praying for me. I am very, very grateful. Thanks for all who have given advice, as well.

I feel pretty crappy today. I really felt the worst of the miscarriage was over, that no more tissue would be passed. More tissue has passed today. I'm scared. I'm pretty sure there is a big chunk waiting to come out. I think it's stuck in my cervix. I've been cramping very, very badly since I passed out the last piece of tissue that I did. As bad, perhaps even worse, than the pain I felt when I passed the placenta. What if I am passing another placenta??? It drains me so much. I really thought it was all over. I can't stand the thought that pieces of my baby are falling out of me. It makes me sick. I've been sitting for a while now. I'm afraid to stand. I don't want anymore tissue rushing out of me. I can't stand it anymore. I'm so scared and so tired. I just want it to be over with. I really thought it was over. I feel like I'm going to pass out from emotional exhaustion. This is worse than labor.

Please keep praying for me. Please keep praying for my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home